KEEP SAFE WITH A HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Implementing an effective health and safety management system for your business can help you to reduce potential risks, as well as free up time for you to concentrate on running your business. A proficient system can alleviate the stress of a physical hands-on approach, and will ensure that your business is always compliant with the law.
The safety of your staff and visitors is paramount to the ongoing success of your business. A safe work place, is a strong base from which to grow. A comprehensive health and safety management system will streamline your reporting process, meaning your business is protected should the worst occur.
WHAT IS A HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
All employers in the UK are required to have an effective Health and Safety Management System in place to comply with legal regulations. Such systems need to be clearly defined and well documented at all times.
An automated health and safety management system effectively takes control of the processes required to keep you and your staff safe. Long gone are the days of overflowing filing cabinets, in terms of keeping important documentation safe and secure. A health and safety management system will keep all the documentation you need in one, easy-to-access electronic location, meaning your business is always on top of the procedural process.
Automated health and safety management systems should include the following components:
- Secure Storage – to allow you to keep all of your documents in a safe, secure and reliable central location
- Search Facility – to allow you to be able to search for and locate all document versions at the touch of a button
- Document Creation – to allow you to publish, distribute and upload all documents you need for your workflow
- Document Tracking – so you can see whether your documentation has been read by the recipient
- Document Control – to enable you to customise all documentation to suit your specific requirements
- Document Uploads – to allow you to electronically store training records, equipment registers, fire safety documentation and all other documents necessary to your business.
- Audit Trail – to store a record of the lifetime of all document and versions your business has used.
An effective health and safety management system should also be able to offer enough storage space and be backed up on a regular basis. The use of an online cloud-based system should help with this.
BOOK A HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DEMO
If you would like to book a free demo of HSE Organiser then please call 0343 523 0410 or contact us here and we will arrange a convenient date and time.